CNC Hypoid Gear Testing Machine
YKW9580A CNC Universal Hypoid Tester is a precise machine for
testing quality of Bevel and Hypoid Gears with the capacity of
testing gear pairs up to 800mm in diameter. The runout, operating
stability, mounting distance and tooth bearing of gear pairs can be
accomplished as well as the testing results will be as the
coordinate setting data for gear cutting machines.
This machine is an auxiliary machine for Beve Gear Cutting Machines
of 800mm Series.
1. The machine is a longitudinal layout which facilitates the needs
of testing big gears and easy operation. The machine base is
composed of a low bed and a middle bed which are tightened
together. The sliding base is mounted on the low bed while the
driven headstock and swivel are on the sliding base. The column and
driving headstock are mounted on the middle bed. When swivelling
the sliding base together with the driven headstock and swivel, the
shaft angle between two spindles can be adjusted from 45 to 180
2. The sliding base (Z axis) and the column (X axis) are controlled
by a CNC control system to ensure the machine accuracy. The other
operations are manually.
3. Both pinion and gear are automatically clamped on the spindles
with hydraulic cylinders.
4. The loads on driving spindle is carried out through
electrical-hydraulic system and a mechanical lever to control the
back pressure of hydraulic motor, so as to get the required brake
5. The sliding base and column are moving on the guide way of “V”
type and being clamped through hydraulic system for ensuring the
structural rigidity of machine.
6. The machine is equipped with a SIEMENS 820D CNC Control System
and AC digital servo system to accomplish the automatic or manual
control and fault detect, as well as the tooth auto mesh function.
7. The spindle of driving headstock is driven by a 3-phase and
dual-speed motor, rotating at 1150 rpm or 555 rpm.