Detailed Product Description
Rolling test of bevel gear pairs is an important operation during
the cutting of bevel gears for checking the tooth contact pattern,
running noise and engaging backlash and it is also the important
basis for readjusting the parameters for the gear cutting machines.
According to the requests of the endusers in the automobile and the
earth-moving machinery industries, Model YK9550 CNC Hypoid Tester
has been successfully developed along with the devel0pment of CNC
This machine is designed to test gear pairs of right-angle straight
bevel gears, spiral bevel gears and hypoid gears of work diameters
up to 500mm.
1. The driving headstock is driven by a servo motor and a high-
precision ball lead screw. Automatic feeding can be realized, the
pre-set backlash can be kept repeatedly and the tooth can be set
2. The driving spindle adopts frequency variable speed regulation,
ranging from 700~2000 rpm stepless speed regulation, and the
rotation direction of the spindle can be changed automatically.
3. The structure of the driving headstock uses a buffering device
and has a sliding hydraulic chucking function, so the structure
rigidity is high.
4. The driven headstock adopts a suspensible frame structure,
increasing the structural rigidity and ensuring the stability of
the engaging position of the gears to be checked.
5. The driven spindle adopts the loading made of electrohydraulic
proportion control. Automatic pre-set loading with a display
function can be realized.
6. The machine is equipped with SIEMENS 802D CNC control system.
7. The machine is equipped with a sealed electrical cabinet,in
which a thermo exchanger or an air
conditioner may be adopted(option).
8. The hydraulic pump station is located at the side of machine.
This machine is specially suitable for mass production of bevel
gears and the structure performance increases tremendously the
stability and the reliability of the testing results.
Max. diameter of work
Shaft angle between driving spindle and driven spindle
Vertical offset of driven headstock
Distance from spindle axis of driving headstock to spindle nose of
Distance from spindle axis of driven headstock to spindle nose of
Speed of driving spindle(stepless)
Power of main motor(Frequency variable)
Power of hydraulic motor
Servo motor for driving headstock
Column moving servo motor
Taper hole of driving spindle and driven spindle
Diameter at large end
Depth of taper hole
Total power of machine
Overall dimensions (L×W×H)